Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm so excited

Well I have done it. I have finally done it. I put an offer on a house. Townhouse actually. I didn't realize how scary it is. It's just an offer but I love this place. I had my daughter look at it. She was the deciding factor in me finally stepping outside my comfort zone and making the offer. I wanted her to like it as much as I did. It's perfect for me. An extra bedroom for the grandkids when they spend the night. A nice fenced in yard for the pooch with a nice patio. I actually would have grass!! So would Wicket. Granted, a few of the walls have the ugliest wallpaper I have ever seen, but that can be removed. Christie says some of it looks like wrapping paper. I have been staying with my parents and don't get me wrong, I love them dearly and glad they actually like me living with them. But I want my "stuff". I want my own couch and bed and pots and pans. Granted, I don't cook very much when it's just me, but I still want them. The offer is going in tomorrow. I feel giddy. Giddy. . .what a word. Think good thoughts.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I am so excited and willing to kick them in the balls if they decline your offer. But the wrapping paper wallpaper must go. What is it with you buying homes with the ugliest wallpaper known to man in them?