Friday, February 22, 2008

I have Movement

Went to the chiropractor today. Feel so much better. After my treatment, dr. told me to keep my chin down. I told him this is not a good look for the aging woman. He agreed but told me to do it anyway. This is not a snap, crackle, pop type of chiropractor. He does something with the neck and swear that you have just been taken to the bank. But I swear to God whatever he does, it works. Erik Johnson in Bellevue. I recommend to anyone. He is the only one that could help my dad. So I will be returning to work on Monday. But now that I can move I can no longer breath. I have an awful cold which I have passed onto Bill. Nose is raw. Won't that look good in court.

My grandaughter Kenzie has been very loving this week. Knows that nanna is not feeling well but also seem to think that I am staying home just to be with her. And the things she says. . . like. . ." oh nanna, do those cracks in your face hurt?" Out of the mouths of babes.

Thanks for all the nice thoughts. Will blog more later.

1 comment:

Cate Subrosa said...

He he, out of the mouths of babes the cutest things!

Glad you're feeling better :)