Monday, February 18, 2008

I've often thought of blogging but didn't think I had anything important to say. But after reading a lot of blogs I thought. . .they don't either. So here a I am. I thought of a lot of things to say before beginning this blog, but now I am sitting on the couch, Swiss Family Robinson on the tube and nothing is coming to mind. So let's start at the beginning. . .. well. . .not too far back. I live in Seattle with Bill who I have been with for ten years. No, we are not married. Thought about it but no. . . like it this way. I work full time as a paralegal with a public defense firm in downtown Seattle. Just got the promotion. My daughter Christie and hubbie and two kids moved here from Oregon in October and living with us. They are moving into their own place next month. I will miss them. Spoil the grandkids and send them to mom or dad. LOVE IT. So in this blog some of you may agree with some of the things I write about and some of you may get a little angry. Hopefully the latter won't happen too often. I look forward to writing. Spend less time on pogo.com and using the old brain. Hopefully some of you will respond. So. . .here goes. . . .

5 comments:

Christie said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Mom!

Unknown said...

Ha ha.....I think I would be a big blank once I started writing too.....but always got lots to say when I don't have to put it down....just be wary of writing anything bad...your work can find these blogs and I have read of people getting fired for what they said about their work on their blogs...so anything else goes except dissing the workplace....you go girl and blog your heart away....love Cathy

scarroll said...

the last time a WOMEN cooked for me was when i was married 10yrs ago!i have cooked more dinners for women then i can count...and i would trade a dinner for pain pills anyday!...i love to veg and watch movies.you must be bored? but love youre new hobby and will check in on you now and then ol buddy...peace and love Sean

Guilty Secret said...

Welcome :)

I absolutely loved your first two lines!

Amanda said...

Welcome to the craziness and excitement that is blogging. Who knew public diary displaying would be so fun? :-)