Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pain in the neck

I home. . . .for the rest of the week. Doctor's orders. All I can think about is how much work I will be returning to. The one good thing is I have drugs!! Muscle relaxers are just wonderful. Can't move very well but OMG, don't really want to.

I just want to know one thing. What in the hell do people do all day that don't work? I'm not talking about the mommies at home taking care of the little ones. I'm talking about the people who CAN work but don't want to. The ones on welfare. The ones that my tax dollars are paying for people to sit on their fats asses all day watching tv and calling orders into QVC and HSN. I would go absolutely crazy if there wasn't a place I had to be. Yes, there are days when going to work just isn't what I want to do. Even though I thoroughly enjoy my job and the people I work with. I love the sense of accomplishment. What have they done to achieve that sense of accomplishment? Hmm. . .let's see. . . must be that for another year they have scammed the government out of money. I call them losers. You know the ones. They are the ones that say they can't work due to back injury but can mow the lawn, put up a fence, water ski, paint the house, etc.

The muscle relaxers are kicking in. Time to call QVC and HSN and place an order.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

omg! how i would LOVE to mooch off of taxpayers. but the design on the wic cards nowadays is totally fugly.

booooooo.

Guilty Secret said...

They mostly just blog, don't they?!

Christie said...

How they get away with not working is beyond me. Did you know you can buy alcohol with your food stamps now. ALCOHOL!